Our School - Enrolment

If you would like to enrol your child at Bellevue Hill Public School please download and fill out the Application to Enrol in a NSW Government School form which can also be found at the bottom of this page.

In addition to your completed and signed enrolment form we will also require:

  • your child’s birth certificate
  • their immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) which can be downloaded from the MyGov website
  • a copy of a recent electricity/gas bill. Alternatively, a rental lease agreement or a signed Statutory Declaration stating your name and address will be accepted
  • any family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)

If your child has a temporary visa or visitor visa, you will first need to apply to enrol by contacting the Temporary Residents program. Their staff members will give you forms to bring to the school.

If your child is not a permanent resident, you will also need to provide:

  • passport or travel documents
  • current visa (if applicable)


Out of Area applications will require all of the above plus a cover letter outlining the reasons you would like your child to attend Bellevue Hill Public School.


To find out whether you are in the Bellevue Hill Public School catchment zone you can search for your address on the School Finder website or see the map below.


Our office staff are available to discuss enrolments with you should you have any further questions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at bellevuehi-p.admin@det.nsw.edu.au or 02 9389 3928. 

Click the file name to Download:

Application To Enrol.pdf